Dr Kirstie Pickles answers our members' questions in two short Q&A episodes: Part One covers the following questions:
- Can vaccines make your horse's allergies worse if given at the time of year when they are at their worst?
- Are we vaccinating our horses too much?
- Are annual boosters really necessary?
- Are annual boosters ok for older retired horses?
- If your horses have contracted flu - how far away do you need to keep them from your healthy horses?
- Do horses shed the flu virus . . .
To read the rest and learn how this will help you, join us by clicking the banner below.
Join us now to view this article PLUS 1000s of
- money saving ideas
And so much more!
Science backed horse care at your fingertips - dip in for information when you need science to help you care for your horse.