Dr Kirstie Pickles answers our Member's questions in two short Q&A episodes.
If you missed part one it covers the following questions:
- Can vaccines make your horse's allergies worse if given at the time of year when they are at their worse?
- Are we vaccinating our horses too much?
- Are Annual Boosters Really Necessary?
- Are Annual Boosters ok for older retired horses?
- If your horses have contracted flu - how far away do you need to keep them from your healthy horses?
- money saving ideas
To read the rest and learn how this will help you, join us by clicking the banner below.