Dr Helen Reynolds – What’s hot and what’s what about thermal imaging
Thermal Imaging – The A, B, C of thermography.
1. Advice on how thermography can be used, what it can and can’t be used for
2. What to look for when choosing a thermographer
3. What to expect at an appointment (standard protocols) do’s and don’ts
4. The difference between a good and bad thermograph – how to tell the difference and what to expect from an image
Ever thought about THERMAL IMAGING for….
• Kissing spine?
• Muscle tears?
• Suspensory ligament issues?
• Remodelling of joints (arthritic changes)?
A must watch for all those interested in the subject, contemplating paying for some thermal imaging and to understand what it truly can and can’t do!
LOG IN TO WATCH THE FULL WEBINAR BELOW