Dr David Marlin went LIVE on facebook to explain the science behind heat and how to care for your horse in the abnormal hot weather. David answers lots and lots of questions and the information provided is valuable to all those caring for horses in hot weather.
- Article – Health Warning! Advice to keep you and your horse safe in warm or hot weather
- Article – Horses, Heat, Sweating, Cold-Water, Cooling & Scraping
- Article – What’s the Best Method to Cool a Hot Horse?
- Video – Cooling and scraping and its effect on a horse’s surface temperature
- News Video – Training For Tokyo – Cooling by Dr David Marlin
- Article – Managing and Feeding Horses to Maintain Health in Hot & Humid Weather
- Research Paper PrePrint – Evaluation of the Cooling Efficacy of Different Equine Leg Cooling Methods