We are starting 2022 with a bang!
Don’t miss out on the webinars we have planned for the next 6 weeks!
Join us – we have some crackers!
- 13/01/22 – Strangles by Dr. Kirstie Pickles – Find out more and register here
- 20/01/22 – Coping with your horse’s injury: guilt, grief and rehab by Emma Davies & Dr Gillian Tabor – Find out more and register here
- 25/01/22 – Lunchtime Research Review – Kinesiology by Dr Gillian Tabor – More information to follow.
- 27/01/22 – Early season winter training by Dr David Marlin – Find out more and register here
- 03/02/22 – Biosecurity 101 by Dr Kieran O’Brien – Find out more and register here
- 10/02/22 – Bum bands with Dr David Marlin & Dr Gillian Tabor – Find out more and register here
- 17/02/22 – Sarcoids by Dr Kirstie Pickles – Find out more, registration will open soon.
All of our webinars and talks are free as part of the membership for members.
You can keep up-to-date with all the events we have booked and planned by checking the website’s calendar regularly. Here you will also find the links to book and register for the webinars. Click here to visit the calendar.
If you are not a member then you can either join us for as little as £6 a month or £8 a month for a rolling monthly membership (cancel at any time). Alternatively, you may access the webinars as a one-off with a ticket for the one event charged at £12 each. So, why not join for the month – access a month’s worth of webinars, all the news, research, articles and information on the website for less!
To buy a non-member’s one-off ticket, please follow the links above to each individual webinar.