What do Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera and Sweet Potatoes have in common?
They are all things that “internet experts” are recommending for horses…
Dr David Marlin investigates the questions:
- Can I feed my horse sweet potatoes?
- Are sweet potatoes beneficial to horses with gastric ulcers?
- What does the science tell us, and what research is there into sweet potatoes and gastric ulcers?
- Is Aloe Vera helping horses prone to gastric ulcers?
- What are the animal studies that lead to concerns about Aloe Vera?
- Are there any benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), if any?
- Is there any science behind ACV?
- What are the false claims behind ACV?
- What are the dangers of acidic feeds?
If you want to learn more, read our feeding articles on the website –
Aloe vera – is this a good option for horses prone to gastric ulcers?
CLICK here to head over to the main Podcast page to see the complete list of podcasts available.