A podcast about equine respiratory disease and, in particular respiratory issues that often start in Spring.
Dr David Marlin answers the question, ‘what problems do the warmer days and onset of Spring cause your horse?’
- Why are the lungs sensitive, and why are they prone to environmental changes?
- What do allergic and/or allergens do to the lungs?
- What is Equine Asthma?
- Where do the air quality problems come from?
- What can you do to help and protect your horse?
Dr David Marlin has delved into great detail on the subject of respiratory issues, equine asthma and why horses cough. To learn more, please check out the extensive resources on the website here:
- Why Does Your Horse Cough? – https://drdavidmarlin.com/why-does-your-horse-cough/
- Spring Associated Respiratory Disease – https://drdavidmarlin.com/spring-associated-respiratory-disease-is-coming-2/
- Respiratory Tips – https://drdavidmarlin.com/respiratory-tips/
- Respiratory Supplements Reviewed – https://drdavidmarlin.com/respiratory-supplements-for-horses-reviewed/
- Respiratory problems in horses: How to recognise, manage and avoid them – https://drdavidmarlin.com/respiratory-problems-in-horses-how-to-recognise-manage-and-avoid-them/