Over the years I’ve come across many horse owners who bring a horse home and then find they are having problems with it in the first few days or even weeks, whether that be changes in temperament, illness or both. Moving home is extremely stressful for some horses and can even lead to colic, tying up and respiratory problems to name just a few. We can not underestimate the stress of travelling and changing home for our horses, changing forage and feed, bedding material and so forth. However when keeping horses moving them is often necessary for competition and relocation, selling and so forth and so to find out how to prevent problems and reduce stress for your horses listen to my podcast…
To hear Dr David Marlins podcast on moving horses to a new home click here: LISTEN TO PODCAST
- On your phone go to the App Store and search for Podbean. Download the Podbean app to your phone.
- Within the Podbean app go to search (search icon at the bottom of the app) and search for drdavidmarlin (all one word). Then you will see all our website’s podcasts.
- Select the podcast you wish to listen to through your phone.
- Please click Follow, so you can hear first when one of our new podcasts has been uploaded and this will help you find it quickly in the future.
- If you wish to download a podcast to your phone (for later offline listening), simply click the 3 dots in the top right corner where you will find the option to download. The download will remain on the Podbean app ready for you to listen at your leisure… driving, riding, dog walking, exercising….