Dr David Marlin has over 30 years of experience in designing training programmes for the equine elite, and with his years of wisdom, we can bring our horses back into work while reducing the risk of lameness. David discusses:
- Why do we want horses to be fit?
- Road work
- Tendons, joints and ligament damage
- Surfaces – the hidden dangers
- Young horses
- Hoof boots and barefoot
- How to increase training
- Recovery weeks
- Lunging, treadmills and long reining for back health
- Boots and bandages – the hidden dangers
CLICK here to head over the main Podcast page to see the full list of podcasts available.