You’re getting two experts in one for this unique webinar.
Secrets to your riding, technique, and your horse can be revealed through video analysis, Dr. David Marlin and Performance Psychologist Charlie Unwin will be delving into the power of video analysis and discussing how to use it. From research studies where video analysis has revealed the areas where riders collect faults to measure a rider’s progress.
Together David and Charlie will discuss:
- – how video offers essential feedback to develop a more accurate sense of how we are doing
- – how research can and has used video analysis to determine an individual and team performance
- – how to measure progress in a far more detailed and subtle way than simply whether the horse went nicely
- – is it a reliable and essential tool for developing control (self-efficacy) and confidence?
- – is a mindset and an approach that really enhances the value of video analysis.
Thursday 25th November – 8pm (UK time)
Members head here to get the link to register:
[button link=”https://drdavidmarlin.com/events/video-analysis-by-performance-psychologist-charlie-unwin/” color=”default”]Members Register Here[/button]
Not a member and looking for a one-off ticket:
[button link=”https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/preview?eid=214288471587/” color=”default”]Non-Member Register[/button]