Please find all our legal gumph here. Please make sure you read them all thoroughly and take extensive notes. The abbreviated version is; a) please behave, b) we have the best intentions at heart, and c) please don’t attempt to sue us as we love you all.
Seriously though if you do have any concerns please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Disclaimer
- All veterinary, physiotherapy and professional expert advice published by DrDavidMarlin.com is generic and the website is not designed for the consultation of individual cases. If you have any problems, worries or concerns about your horse, you should contact your vet immediately!
- The content on Our Site and through our information channels/portals including social media does not constitute advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action relating to any individual animal health and wellbeing concern you may have. Information provided by Our Site cannot be used as a substitute for good and sound veterinary and professional medical inspection and advice. The information provided is purely for general knowledge and practical understanding.
- The information on Our Site is not designed with commercial purposes in mind. We make no representation or warranty that the content of Our Site is suitable for use in commercial situations or that it constitutes accurate data and/or advice on which health and wellbeing decisions can be solely based. Seek a professional who can counsel you on your individual situation.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure. If, as a result of Our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, any digital content from Our Site damages your device or other digital content belonging to you, if you are a consumer you may be entitled to certain legal remedies. For more details concerning your rights and remedies as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- When providing digital content to consumers, We are required to provide digital content that is of satisfactory quality, fit for any purpose made known to us (whether expressly or impliedly), and in accordance with any descriptions (and pre-contract information) given by Us. This includes any digital content we may subsequently modify. If We fail to comply with Our legal obligations, consumers may be entitled to certain legal remedies including price reductions. For full details of consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- We make every effort to ensure that the content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date. We do our best.
- Whilst We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your computers.
- Terms of Sale
You can read the Terms of Sale in this PDF document: Terms of Sale
- Acceptable Usage Policy
You can read the Acceptable Usage Policy in this PDF document: Acceptable Usage Policy