Webinar – A Review of Cold Therapy/Cryotherapy by Dr David Marlin
A review of cold therapy when used for horses.
- • The history of cold therapy
- • Looking at local applications not whole body.
- • RICE – should we still follow the protocol of Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation in animals?
- • A sneak peek at a recent survey of Equine Physios and their use of cold therapy.
- • Cryotherapy for laminitis
- • Using cold therapy to reduce whole body heat
- • Tendon and ligament injuries – how does cold therapy benefit them and/or prevent injury? If at all.
This video will go live on the website at 8.30am on Tuesday 27th December. You will be able to access this video in the Webinar section of the website here.