Podcast – Bringing your horse back into work
Dr David Marlin has over 30 years of experience in designing training programmes for the equine elite, and with his years of wisdom, we can bring our horses back into work while reducing the risk of lameness. David discusses:
- Why do we want horses to be fit?
- Road work
- Tendons, joints and ligament damage
- Surfaces – the hidden dangers
- Young horses
- Hoof boots and barefoot
- How to increase training
- Recovery weeks
- Lunging, treadmills and long reining for back health
- Boots and bandages – the hidden dangers
This podcast will go live on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Amazon at 8.30am on Friday 20th February. It will also go live here later on Friday.